As an auto club manager or auto travel specialist, Tourism PEI can assist you in making your clients' travel more gratifying. We can provide you with up-to-date information on festivals and events, historical and cultural attractions, outdoor and family activities, and accommodations.
We can supply your office with informational material related to the Province of Prince Edward Island.
Printed Material includes:
- Provincial road map.
- Visitors Guide - a guide to PEI accommodations, campgrounds, festivals and events, attractions, culinary, outdoor adventure, coastal drives, Anne, golf etc.
- Vacation Packages - your guide to genuine Island vacations. Consider “jaunts”, “Island Traditions”, “family focus” “golf heaven” and others.
- Golf Prince Edward Island - a booklet featuring the members courses (approx. 25) of Golf PEI.
- PEI Flavours Culinary Trail - your guide to experiencing PEI’s culinary culture. Included are : Culinary Adventures, Farmers, Fishers, Artisan Producers, Markets and Restaurants/Take Outs.
- PEI Provincial Parks - booklet which provides information on day use and camping parks in addition to the 357 km/221 mile Confederation Trail.