PEI International Shellfish Festival
The PEI International Shellfish Festival is the "Biggest Kitchen Party in Atlantic Canada" boasting good friends, good times, good music and lots of world-famous Prince Edward Island shellfish.
Please check the PEI International Shellfish Festival website for specific details on dates and times of the many different events they are offering this summer season.
Mark your Calendar. Don't miss it! The 18th Annual Shellfish Festival; September 12-15, 2013.
Results of the the 2012 Championships and Competitions can be found by clicking here. Visit us online, chat with us on facebook , or follow us on twitter to stay tuned. We look forward to welcoming you to Charlottetown in September 2013.
All the PEI Shellfish you can handle.
From September 12-15, 2013, at the Charlottetown Event Grounds, our new location on the corner of Water & Grafton Streets, thousands of foodies from across the continent will congregate for the 18th annual Prince Edward Island International Shellfish Festival.
Eat to your heart’s content.
- Culinary demos with Celebrity Chefs
- Watch PEI’s (and the World’s) BEST oyster shuckers battle it out in the Raspberry Point & Shiny Sea oyster shucking competitions.
- Check out the PEI Potato and International chowder championships—sample them all and pick your favorite!
- Enjoy lots of the PEI shellfish at the Festival’s food pavilion, including local mussels, oysters, lobster, clams, quahogs, and even chowder.
- Socialize with family and friends while taking in the best in East Coast musical entertainment and the best in local shellfish.
- Learn more about the PEI Shellfish Festival
- Check out this year’s schedule of events!
- For event updates including news about contests, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter , and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
The Fall Flavours Festival, a month long culinary celebration highlighting authentic Island tastes and traditions, takes place during September in communities across Prince Edward Island.The Festival features a variety of acclaimed guest chefs hosting a wide range of unique culinary experiences. For more information, please visit the Festival web site www.fallflavours.ca
Come see us in September to sit back and enjoy the bounty of the sea.
The PEI Shellfish Festival is a joint effort of the PEI Aquaculture Alliance & the PEI Shellfish Association. For more information: 1-866-955-2003