Credit Union Music PEI Week
Mark your calendars for January 24–February 1 for the 13th Annual Credit Union Music PEI Week!
PEI Brewing Company House of Rock
Friday, January 24 8PM | The PEI Brewing Company | Charlottetown
Building from last year's sold out House of Rock show, this signature event features a mixture of both established and emerging artists. Two bands on stage, going song for song. This year Todd MacLean hosts the show and interviews the performers.
Cavendish Beach Music Festival Country Jubilee
Featuring Colour Code, Wildcat, Nathan Wiley and Tim Chaisson
Saturday, January 25th 8PM | Harbourfront Theatre | Summerside
Music PEI Week Signature Event featuring the Island’s top country and roots artists: Meaghan Blanchard, Janet McGarry, Katie McGarry, and Old Stone Station, along with the presentation of eight Music PEI awards.
Confederation Court Mall Music in the Mall
Saturday January 25 & February 1. 2-4pm | Confederation Court Mall | Charlottetown
All ages matinee performances in the Confederation Court Mall.
MUSIC PEI Unplugged
January 25th Jordan Cameron, Teresa Doyle, and Ten Strings & A Goat Skin
February 1st, Gordon Belsher & Richard Wood, and Dylan Menzie.
Monday January 27th 7pm | Marc’s Lounge | Charlottetown
A brand new Credit Union Music PEI Week event. Acoustic performances will be filmed for broadcast on Bell Aliant’s Community One TV. Meaghan Blanchard, Tim Chaisson, Dennis Ellsworth, and John MacPhee (Paper Lions).
Art For Music
Tuesday January 28th 8pm | The Guild | Charlottetown
Admission by donation
Celebrating the best visual art created and captured for music. Works of visual artist nominees will be displayed in Guild gallery with live music from Bridgette Blanchard, Dakota Oliver and Dylan Menzie in the theatre.
Visual Artist Award will be presented.
Wednesday January 29th | King’s Playhouse| 8pm - 10:30pm
Jim Cuddy, from legendary Blue Rodeo, is the special guest and host of one of Music PEI’s most anticipated events featuring nominees for Songwriter award John MacPhee (Paper Lions), Meaghan Blanchard, Ashley Condon, Jordan Cameron, Dennis Ellsworth and a previous winner Catherine MacLellan.
Thursday January 30th 11:30pm | Hunter's Ale House | Charlottetown
$6 Tickets available at the door 11:00pm onward.
Music PEI steps into the ring with a brand new show dedicated entirely to hard rock and heavy metal. Performances from Muckraker, Arrows in the Air, and Death Valley Driver.
Friday Night Live!
Friday January 31 venues across the Island
All shows tickets at door night of. No advance tickets.
Friday Night Live presents a variety of musical styles including folk, rock, country, blues, and Celtic on the same night from Montague to Alberton.
- Hunters Ale House (Charlottetown) - Dylan Menzie, Wildcat, English Words
- The Guild (Charlottetown) - Max Keenlyside, Chas Guay, Plain Dirty Blues Band
- Marc's Lounge (Charlottetown) - The Express, Racoon Bandit
- Olde Dublin Pub (Charlottetown) - Gordon Belsher & Richard Wood, Irish Mythen, & more!
- The Old Triangle (Charlottetown) - Ryan Merry, Barry O’Brien, The Chris Dalziel Band
- The Solid Rock Cafe (Charlottetown) - Wildcat, Holland College SOPA, Death Valley Driver
- The Dunk (Breadalbane) - Teresa Doyle, Patrick Bunston, & Jamie MacSwain
- The Albert & Crown (Alberton) - Katie McGarry
- The Kensington Club (Kensington) - Dennis Ellsworth and The Dwellers
- North Rustico Lions Club (North Rustico) - Johnny Oliver & More!
- Main Street Pub (Montague) - Amy & Rachel Beck & special guest
13th Annual Music PEI Awards Gala
Saturday Feb 1st | PEI Convention Centre
The culmination of nine days of celebration, the Awards Gala features 12 award presentations and 12 performances by some of the top nominees including Paper Lions, Dennis Ellsworth, Meaghan Blanchard, Tim Chaisson and many more.