Discover the Confederation Trail, which boasts close to 300 km of groomed trails that will take you through rolling farmlands and quaint villages, into wetland and hardwood groves, and provide you with some of the most picturesque scenery on the Island. Or, find solitude and "walk through history" by exploring some of the scenic heritage roads. Learn about the natural history of PEI's woodlands while following the trails through the Island's six demonstration woodlots and don't forget to check out the numerous Community Trails across the Island, great for birdwatching.
You can enjoy the wide variety of trails PEI has to offer on your own or hook up with a guided walking tour. Happy Trails!
- International Appalachian Trail (IAT)
- Tip-to-tip Touring....Bill Scheller's account of cycling the Confederation Trail.
- One man, one trail...Tom Couture travels the Confederation Trail as part of his solo journey across Canada
- Cycling Information: Rentals, Repair Shops, Tour Guides
- Birds of the Island
- Island Trails
- Zack’s Tip-To-Tip Tour Experience