Distance: 300 km Detailed Map
Picturesque fishing and farming communities, Summerside's historic architecture, secluded beaches, non-stop festivals and events... these are just some of the highlights awaiting visitors touring Prince Edward Island's North Cape Coastal Drive. Add to this unspoiled natural wonders, fresh seafood and an area rich in Acadian culture and you have a first-rate tour of the Island's northwest region.
To find out more and to download the North Cape Coastal Drive Touring Guide, visit the official website or view the North Cape Coastal Drive: Explore Western Prince Edward Island online.
NORTH CAPE COASTAL DRIVE DISTANCES
- Borden-Carleton to Summerside, 28 km (17 miles), 20 minutes
- Summerside to Cap-Egmont, 28 km (17 miles), 20 minutes
- Cap-Egmont to West Point, 63 km (38 miles), 45 minutes
- West Point to North Cape, 76 km (45 miles), 50 minutes
- North Cape to Lennox Island, 79 km (47 miles), 55 minutes
- Lennox Island to Summerside, 46 km (28 miles), 37 minutes