The Alpine hill features a 250-foot vertical drop and 9 alpine trails serviced by two lifts - a quad chair, and our newest addition, a Magic Carpet Lift. The longest run is approximately 2,400 feet and the lift capacity is approximately 4,800 per hour.
The Hills in order from east to west:
|Hill Name||Hill Length (feet)||% of Slope||Rating|
|Double Trouble||1900'||10 - 18 %||Easy|
|Express (Terrain Park)||1500'||12 - 40 %||Difficult|
|Front Lawn||1300'||12 - 40 %||Difficult|
|Flying Circus||1400'||12 - 32 %||Difficult|
|Glade||800'||12 - 32 %||Difficult|
|Chute||1550'||12 - 32 %||Difficult|
|West||2000'||6 - 24 %||Moderate|
|Cruise Control||2400'||6 - 24 %||Easy|
* The vertical drop at Brookvale is 240'
Rules of the Area
* Rules made by ASSQ and in force in present area.
These rules apply to all Alpine skiers and anyone practicing a sport intended to be practiced on an Alpine ski slope.
EVERY SKIER IS REQUIRED TO:
- You must at all times be in control of your speed and direction;
- You must at all times be able to stop and to avoid other skiers as well as all obstacles of any nature;
- You must ski on trails corresponding to your degree of ability. You must at all times ski within your limits and capabilities;
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:
- To ski under the influence of alcohol, drugs, narcotics or any substances impairing your faculties;
To Whoever does not respect the safety rules and regulations of this ski center.LIFT TICKETS Enjoy Skiing & Please Be Careful!