- 1/2 cup lobster meat, drained and diced
- 6 PEI baked potatoes, hot
- 2 tbsp ADL butter
- 1/2 cup ADL sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced small
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon
- 1 cup Cheese Lady's gouda, grated
Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh; set the skins aside. In a bowl, mash the potato with the butter, sour cream, green onion, and half of the cheese. Beat until smooth. Fold in lobster meat and bacon, and season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture back into the potato skins. Cover with remaining cheese and bake for about 15 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings of 2 stuffed halves each.