- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
This annual marathon starts in the Prince Edward Island National Park at Brackley Beach and ends in downtown Charlottetown with breathtaking scenery throughout the entire route. The PEI Marathon has something for the whole family, so participate today for a fun-filled, energetic weekend!!
Race categories include:
Running: Marathon (Boston Qualifier), Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
Walking: Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
Other: Corporate/Team Relay, Kids Spud Run and a Wheelchair category.
Visit the PEI Marathon website.