- Acadian Meat Pie
- Beef Stew with Red Wine and Roasted Root Vegetables
- Cows Creamery Grilled Cheese and Smoked Bacon Sandwich
- Honey Roast Turkey with Gravy - Chef Michael Smith
- Lemon Chicken with Ginger
- Meat Loaf
- Orange Glazed PEI Pork Tenderloin
- PEI Pork Cashew Stir-Fry
- Roast Turkey with Potato Dressing
- Sweet 'N' Sour Spareribs
- The Pearl Black Garlic Braised Beef
- Whole Grain Stuffing - Chef Michael Smith
- PEI Turkey Meatballs with Spiced Apple Chutney
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
PEI Turkey Meatballs with Spiced Apple Chutney
1-2 packages Larkin's Turkey Meatballs
1 tbsp Canola Oil
6 each PEI Apples, peeled & diced
½ each Yellow Onion, sliced
¼ cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 cup Dates, chopped
1 tsp Ground Ginger
½ tsp Ground Allspice
3 ounces Deep Roots Spiced Apple Liqueur
1 each Orange, zested
¼ cup Orange Juice
to taste Salt & Black Pepper
Heat a medium pot over medium-high heat; add canola oil. Add the apples and onions and reduce heat to medium- low. Sauté mixture until apples and onions have softened, approximately 5 minutes.
Add the brown sugar, dates, ginger, allspice, spiced apple liqueur, orange zest, and juice. Bring to a simmer, while scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon and cook until liquid has reduced by half.
In the meantime, prepare Larkin's Turkey Meatballs according to package directions; keep warm. Season the chutney with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Remove apple chutney from heat and pour over top warm Larkin's turkey meatballs. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 cups.