- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
PEI’s newest music festival, Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival has transformed the small town of Georgetown into a foot-stompin, rock n’ rollin, crowd-pleasin’ festival scene! From afternoon shows in the beautiful gardens (the largest public gardens in PEI) to headline shows on the waterfront and late night parties in the Georgetown rink – there’s a good time here for everyone!
With beaches camping and acts like Fortunate Ones & Garret Mason, it's a no-brainer!
Visit the Cloggeroo Festival website.