- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
Indian River Festival
The Indian River Festival offers a summer-long series of concerts set in one of the most acoustically perfect venues to be found anywhere. Experience classical, maritime, jazz, folk/roots, choral music and much more, featuring the very best in Canadian artists. Set in historic St. Mary’s Church, Indian River, the music and the beautiful setting combine to create a concert experience unlike any other. Built in 1902, St. Mary’s Church is a stunning example of the French Gothic style and its renowned architect, William Critchlow Harris, created a space that is perfectly suited to live concert performances. Idyllically set overlooking fields and pines near Malpeque Bay, the Indian River Festival is an experience not to be missed!
Visit the Indian River Festival website.