- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
The PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival has been in existence for over 30 years and is held on the first full weekend of July each year at the Festival Grounds in Rollo Bay. The festival is set in a natural amphitheatre overlooking the beautiful Northumberland Strait and Gulf of St. Lawrence and features groups from all over North America.
The 2017 line-up included: Sideline, Lost & Found, Salt & Light, Bluegrass Diamonds, Janet McGarry & Wildwood, Gordie MacKeeman & His Rhythm Boys. More PEI, NS, and NB acts to be announced!
Visit the PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival website.