- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
Summerside Lobster Carnival
Three of Prince Edward Island's passions - lobster, harness racing, and good entertainment, are the focus of the Summerside Lobster Carnival. Serving as the small city's primary festival, the carnival celebrates the role of the lobster to the Island way of life and economy, the speed and beauty of Standardbred harness racing, and the abundance of Island entertainment. The midway meets all levels of thrill expectations, safety, and cleanliness. The Summerside Lobster Carnival offers something for everyone's interest and budget such as lobster demonstrations and taste testing, lobster supper, cardboard boat races, parade, live entertainment , youth talent competition, displays, etc.
Visit the Summerside Lobster Festival website.