- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
Victoria Playhouse Festival
PEI's longest running little theatre, is housed in the intimate and historic Victoria Community Hall. A favourite entertainment spot for Islanders and visitors, featuring contemporary comedy, drama and musical concerts, it's easy to see why The New York Times calls the Victoria Playhouse 'A Hidden Gem!' Authentic, friendly and professional. Don't miss us!
Visit the Victoria Playhouse website.