- Grilled Lobster with Pernod Garlic Butter
- Lobster Abegweit
- Lobster and Béarnaise Toasts with Charred Corn Relish
- Lobster and Yellow Tomato Gazpacho
- Lobster BLT Salad
- Lobster Cakes
- Lobster Cheese Casserole
- Lobster Pad Thai
- Lobster Rolls
- Lobster-Stuffed Spuds - Chef Austin Clement
- Mushrooms with Stuffed Lobster
- Sea Captain's Dip
Sea Captain's Dip
Serve this tangy dip with crackers, fresh vegetables or chips.
3/4 cup/175 ml lobster meat, finely diced
1 - 4 oz/125 g package cream cheese
2 tbsp/25 ml lemon juice
1/4 cup/50 ml mayonnaise
1/4 tsp/1 ml garlic salt
2 tbsp/25 ml onion, diced
1 tsp/5 ml dried chives
Cream the cream cheese and lemon juice. Add mayonnaise, garlic salt, onion, chives and lobster. Mix well.
Chill at least 6 hours, then serve with crackers or fresh vegetables. Makes 2 cups.