Island Wineries & Distilleries
Prince Edward Island is home to several fine wines and spirits producers - most of which offer tours as well!
- Myriad View Artisan Distillery Inc. - Take a tour of the facilities and learn about the hand-crafted distilled products and how moonshine is made. Enjoy on-site sales and tastings of their Shine, Lightning, Gin, Vodka, Wiskey and Pastis. Located in Rollo Bay, in the Points East Coastal Drive touring region.
- Matos Winery & Distillery - A fine winery, just minutes from Charlottetown. A family-owned and family-run business, Matos offers a showroom, tasting bar, and tours to the public. Located in St. Catherines, in the Red Sands Shore touring region.
- Newman Estate Winery - PEI's newest winery focuses mainly on fruit wines. Located in Gladstone, in the Points East Coastal Drive touring region.
- PEI Brewing Company - The PEI Brewing Company is a brewer and distributor of all-natural craft beer brewed in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. They represent their own line of products and the Gahan line of craft beers.
- Prince Edward Distillery - Distillers of PEI Wild Blueberry vodka, and Canada's first and only vodka made from PEI potatoes. Located in Hermanville, in the Points East Coastal Drive touring region.
- Rossignol Estate Winery - This winery offers a remarkable variety of premium quality table wines, fruit wines and liqueurs. Visit their farm winery, vineyard and art gallery, where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Northumberland Strait, sample their fine wines, and enjoy a tour of their facilities. Located in Little Sands, in the Points East Coastal Drive touring region.