North Cape Coastal Drive
College of Piping
Picturesque fishing and farming communities, Summerside's historic architecture, secluded beaches, non-stop festivals and events... these are just some of the highlights awaiting visitors touring Prince Edward Island's North Cape Coastal Drive. Add to this unspoiled natural wonders, fresh seafood and an area rich in Acadian culture and you have a first-rate tour of the Island's northwest region.
To find out more and to download the North Cape Coastal Drive Touring Guide, visit the official website or view the North Cape Coastal Drive: Explore Western Prince Edward Island online.
NORTH CAPE COASTAL DRIVE DISTANCES
- Borden-Carleton to Summerside, 28 km (17 miles), 20 minutes
- Summerside to Cap-Egmont, 28 km (17 miles), 20 minutes
- Cap-Egmont to West Point, 63 km (38 miles), 45 minutes
- West Point to North Cape, 76 km (45 miles), 50 minutes
- North Cape to Lennox Island, 79 km (47 miles), 55 minutes
- Lennox Island to Summerside, 46 km (28 miles), 37 minutes
INSIDER TIPS for the North Cape Coastal Drive
- Go deep sea fishing while in Northport and the Tignish area.
- At Island Traditions Store in Richmond you can buy ash splint basket weaving.
- Explore the West Point lighthouse and stroll the beach to Cedar Dunes.
- Buy moccasins from the gift shop on Lennox Island.
- Visit the very unique Bottle Houses in Cap-Egmont.
View and search for activities in the North Cape Coastal Drive Region.