RV Tour Planning
Planning your RV trip to P.E.I.
Prince Edward Island continues to be one of the great RV destinations on the continent.
“The Island” has welcomed many individual RVers and RV rallies over the years. You as an RV enthusiast will be pleased at the many amenities that our province has to offer. The Island has much to offer — easy access onto the island, scenic coastal drives, fresh produce from the land, rich heritage and culture, Canada’s top golf destination, world famous shellfish, a vibrant arts community, 90 some beaches and of course, campgrounds located across the province.
We would be happy to provide you with information related to PEI, Canada
Order your guide or call Toll free in North America call 1-800-463-4PEI
Printed materials include:
- Provincial road map.
- Island Guide, which includes a listing of private/provincial/federal campgrounds, in addition to attractions, festivals and events, culinary experiences, outdoor activities and details on everything you need to know about P.E.I.
- Confederation Trail Guide, information about the trail that runs from one end of the province to the other –some 280km/160miles and an additional 120km/72miles of branch trails.
- Golf Prince Edward Island booklet, complete information about the member courses of Golf PEI.
- Island Vacation Packages, experiential packages -- full or part days or multiple day.
- Categories include Family, Anne, Golf, Outdoor, Romance, Culinary and Island Experiences.
- Flavours Trail, your guide to some of the Island’s most unique and exciting culinary adventures.
For additional information about camping on PEI, search out the following:
REST ASSURED! Tourism operators in PEI are committed to the quality and cleanliness of their properties. Islanders take great pride and time to ensure your accommodation or camping site is comfortable and well maintained. All accommodations and camping sites listed on our site have been inspected to ensure they meet the province’s and industry’s standards. New properties are added throughout the year as they are licensed.