Free Ride Program
The Free Ride program has been designed to introduce intermediate to advanced level snowboarders to all-mountain and freestyle riding. With a focus on fun and progressive learning, students learn switch skiing, terrain and snow park use and safety, sliding boxes and rails, glade skiing and performance carving.
The following are requirements for students entering the program:
- completion of up to the Laurentians level, or
- have strong riding skills; can link turns on blue runs as well as load and unload the chairlift independently.
- For children & youth, aged 7 to 14 years-old;
- Starting February 19 & 25, 2022;
- Fridays 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Maximum of 5 students per instructor;
- Minimum of 3 students required for program to run;
- Face covering and helmets are mandatory;
- Each student must have own equipment as rentals are not permitted in terrain park;
- If a student requires lift tickets, arrive an hour before class.
Pre-register for classes by December 29, 2021,
|Lessons & 5 lift tickets||$170.00|
|Lessons & season pass||$305.00|