Free Ski Program
The Free Ski program is designed to introduce intermediate to advanced-level skiers to all-mountain and freestyle skiing. With a focus on fun and progressive learning, students learn switch skiing, terrain and snow park use and safety, sliding boxes and rails, glade skiing and performance carving.
The following are the requirements for students entering the program:
- completion of Snowstars Adventure levels, or
- have strong parallel ski skills on blue runs; can load and unload the chairlift independently.
- For children & youth, aged 7 to 14 years-old;
- Starting January 7 & 13, 2023.
- Fridays 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Maximum of 5 students per instructor;
- Minimum of 3 students required for program to run;
- Helmets are mandatory;
- Each student must have own equipment as rentals are not permitted in terrain park;
- If a student requires lift tickets, arrive an hour before class.
Pre-registration for classes by December 24, 2022.
|5 lift tickets||$40.00|
|Student season pass||$175.00|