Would you like some additional instruction to help refine your skills? This is a one-on-one lesson to provide you with exercises for further skill development and improvement on your own. You can take this lesson on your own or, for an added fee, you can bring up to 3 additional people.*
- All ages
- Available anytime
- Cost: $47* for the first person, and $24* for each additional
- All prices plus applicable taxes
- Helmets are mandatory for all students taking lessons
- Face coverings are mandatory for all lessons
*Equipment rental and lift ticket not included
*Advanced booking is required
Skill level breakddown
- Never Ever: First time, no experience with lifts, unable to stop or turn.
- Beginner: Limited experience with lifts can turn in both directions and stop
- Intermediate: Little or no assistance required on lifts, able to link turns with confidence on intermediate (blue) trails
- Advanced: Ski and/or snowboard regularly, can use lifts without assistance, ski and/or ride with speed and control
Please Note: Snow School Lessons are on today!