Teen Snowboarding Program
Created by the Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors, this prescribed and approved snowboarding program promotes fun riding and development through multiple stages for first-time riders to advanced students.
- For youth, aged 15 to 17 years old;
- Starting January 7, 2023.
- Saturdays: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm.
- Maximum of seven (7) students per instructor;
- Minimum of 3 students required for program to run;
- Helmets are mandatory.
- If a student requires rentals and/or lift tickets, arrive an hour before class.
Pre-register for classes by December 29, 2021.
|5 lift tickets||$40.00|
|5 lift tickets & rentals||$92.60|
|Student season pass||$175.00|