Teen Ski Program
This Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance skier development program safely guides students from their first run on the hill to becoming performance skiers. The focus is on fun and progressive development through various levels to help students conquer the slopes and build confidence in carving skills.
Upon completion of the program, skiers are eligible for the instructor training program.
- For youth, aged 15 to 17 years-old
- Starting February 19, 2022.
- Saturdays: 1:30 to 4:00 pm.
- Maximum of seven (7) students per instructor.
- Minimum of three (3) participants for program to run.
- Helmets and face coverings are mandatory.
- If a student requires rentals, arrive an hour before class.
Pre-register for classes by December 29, 2021.
|Lessons with 5 lift tickets||$170.00|
|Lessons with 5 lift tickets & rentals||$222.60|
|Lessons & season pass||$305.00|