- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
The Watermark Theatre produces the finest professional classical theatre on the Island! You'll find the greatest works of English, American, and European Literature on our intimate thrust stage in North Rustico, all at incredibly affordable prices. The Watermark Theatre believes our province is a better place to live in and visit because it has a fine classical theatre company. Programs for students, seniors, summer residents, visitors, and residents enrich and support our lives.
The 2017 line-up includes "Barefoot in the Park" by Neil Simon, "Mrs. Warren's Profession" by George Bernard Shaw, and our popular music series Classic Music Reignited!
"Passionate professionals engrossed in the height of their craft... the pinnacle of theatre" - The Guardian
Visit the Watermark Theatre website.