- 9th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- SummeRide Bike Rally
- Summerside Lobster Festival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
With more than 50 performances through 14 days in June in almost 40 rural community halls, the Festival of Small Halls is a critically acclaimed traditional music and dance festival that has toes tapping across the Island.
Held in June throughout the entire province, the Festival of Small Halls brings exceptional shows to treasured places many Islanders have not yet discovered. Many performers return to the small communities and rural stages where they danced their first jig or plucked their first string.
Recognized in 2009 as an East Coast Music Award nominee for "Event of the Year", the Festival mixes music and dance from PEI's rich Irish, Scottish and Acadian cultures, along with the Island's proud tradition of singer-songwriters and the popular genres of bluegrass and old-time country. A wonderful medley of roots and old time music will take place in ancestral rural halls of all shapes and sizes.