- 9th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Festival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
9th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
July 7-9, 2017
The first big show has been announced! The Zac Brown Band will be performing on Sunday, July 9th!
What was once a cow pasture in Cavendish, Prince Edward Island, is now the home of the largest multi-day outdoor music festival in Atlantic Canada - the Cavendish Beach Music Festival. Every July more than 70,000 visitors annually flock to the festival for the biggest names in country music, camping, dining, the warmest waters north of the Carolinas and to create memories that last a lifetime.
Visit the Cavendish Beach Music Festival website.
The 2016 Lineup Included:
The Band Perry, The Road Hammers, Black Jack Billy, Cold Creek County, The Washboard Union, Olivia Lane, Blake Shelton, Emerson Drive, Tebey, Ricky Skaggs & The Kentucky Thunder, Jojo Mason, Petric, Kenny Chesney, Dean Brody, Old Dominion, Jason Benoit, Bobby Wills and Meghan Patrick.