- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
Luke Bryan will be the headliner on Sunday, July 8th, 2018!
What was once a cow pasture in Cavendish, Prince Edward Island, is now the home of the largest multi-day outdoor music festival in Atlantic Canada - the Cavendish Beach Music Festival. Every July more than 70,000 visitors annually flock to the festival for the biggest names in country music, camping, dining, the warmest waters north of the Carolinas and to create memories that last a lifetime.
Visit the Cavendish Beach Music Festival website.