- Signature Events
- 9th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Festival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
In spring, things really start to heat up on the Island; the Ceilidh at the Irish Hall begins in May, and the College of Piping in Summerside hosts the annual Highland Storm Festival. Then, it is pretty well non-stop party time until October, so be sure you are ready for an entertaining vacation when you plan your Island visit. Besides all the wonderful annual events, watch for some newer activities such as: The Festival of Small Halls in spring, Fall Flavours in September, the Jazz & Blues Festival, the Cavendish Beach Music Festival featuring many of the best country artists, garden concerts, and even historical re-enactments!
The listings here are just a taste of all the Island activities you will have to choose from. Search for events for the dates you will be visiting for the most current info.