- 10th Annual Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Cloggeroo – the Island Folk Festival!
- Gran Fondo PEI
- Harbourfront Theatre Festival
- Highland Storm Festival
- Indian River Festival
- Jack Frost Children's Festival
- King's Playhouse Summer Festival
- L'Exposition Agricole et le Festival Acadien
- Old Home Week
- PEI Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Festival
- PEI International Shellfish Festival
- PEI Marathon
- PEI Mutual Festival of Small Halls
- Summerside Lobster Carnival
- TD PEI Jazz and Blues Festival
- The Charlottetown Festival
- The Guild Festival
- Victoria Playhouse Festival
- Watermark Theatre Summer Festival
The Charlottetown Festival
Anne of Green Gables The Musical™ 2015, cast. Photo: Louise Vessey.
For over 50 years, The Charlottetown Festival has graced the stages of the Confederation Centre of the Arts and brought joy to many Islanders and visitors alike. The Charlottetown Festival runs June to September and offers live theatre productions, free outdoor performances, gallery exhibitions, dining and shopping. Featuring the finest performers, designers, playwrights, composers, choreographers and directors, the Festival is a professional showcase of musical theatre, comedy and drama.
The most popular and successful of the Festival’s productions remains Anne of Green Gables-The Musical ™.This charming story of an imaginative red-haired orphan is guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings and tickle funny bones.
The 2017 line-up includes the hit musical Million Dollar Quartet (June 17-Sept 23) and Anne of Green Gables - The Musical™ (July 1-Sept 23) in our 1000-seat theatre; Bittergirl is back in our cabaret; and world premiere of A Misfortune (Sept 7-22)!
Visit the Charlottetown Festival website.