Eat your way across the Island! Savour scrumptious seafood, delectable desserts, and everything in between on your PEI culinary trip. Three meals a day may not be enough!
Day One: Charlottetown - Dining Listings in Charlottetown
- Why not kick off your culinary journey with dessert first? Tour Cows Creamery and learn how Canada’s best ice cream is made.
- Enjoy a frosty beverage at PEI Brewing Co., sampling flavours such as Blueberry Ale and Lobster Saison Ale.
- Linger over dinner at Lobster on The Wharf. Enjoy the freshest of Island seafood (steak, chicken, pasta, or a children's menu) as you watch the boats come and go from our wharf decks or enjoy the indoor air-conditioned comfort.
Day Two: East - Dining Listings in Points East Coastal Drive
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere! Start your day at Prince Edward Distillery, home of Canada’s first and only vodka distilled from potatoes.
- The Myriad View Distillery produces moonshine legally. Tour the distillery and witness “Strait Shine” collected straight from the still.
- Enjoy lunch at The Inn at Bay Fortune, well known as Chef Michael Smith’s restaurant. With a beautiful location and fantastic food, it’s a must!
- Windows on the Water Restaurant in Montague offers a spectacular view of the Montague River. Enjoy a traditional lobster supper, award winning seafood chowder, famous homemade desserts and Island hospitality at its finest.
- Have dinner at the Inn at St. Peters, which has been Trip Advisor’s Traveler’s Choice award winner from 2013-2016! Experience gourmet dining to suit any taste.
Day Three: Central - Dining Listings in Green Gables Shore
- Start your day with a visit to The Dunes Café & Studio Gallery located in Brackley Beach where Chef Norman Day and his team offer inspired cuisine in dining room, lounge, deck. Featuring fresh local produce, seafood, Island beef, homemade desserts, all beautifully presented on the Dunes pottery.
- Fisherman's Wharf Lobster Suppers, located in scenic North Rustico, serves fresh Island lobster from their own pound! To accompany your lobster or alternate, enjoy unlimited mussels, chowder, 60 foot salad bar, desserts and beverage. Be sure and save time for a walk on the boardwalk that follows the shoreline.
- The Mill in New Glasgow menu features comfort food with a flair for exotic flavours, created with local produce, meats and seafood. The ambiance of the Olde Mill is both elegant and rustic, with dining available on two levels and a beautiful water view.
Day Four: Central - Dining Listings in Red Sands Shore
- Landmark Café in Victoria is located across from the beautiful Victoria Playhouse and offers casual dining with an eclectic menu!
- O'Shea's Pub & Eatery in Kinkora is that rare pub with a “just like home” dining experience. Visitors as well as the locals come to this inviting spot for home cooking and social conversation.
Day Five: West - Dining Listings in North Cape Coastal Drive
- "La Trappe" Restaurant & Bar is part of the Centre Expo Festival in Abram Village. Enjoy down home hospitality, delicious home-cooking featuring local produce, Acadian cuisine and Island seafood including PEI lobster, cultivated mussels and PEI's popular seafood chowder.
- Hernewood Dining Room, located in the Rodd Mill River Resort, offers a full à-la-carte menu specializing in fresh Island cuisine and overlooks the 18 hole Mill River Golf Course.