An air of seclusion and wilderness prevails on this steeply hilled and winding road which has been designated as a scenic heritage road. The high hills provide a panoramic view of the surrounding farmland. The road wanders through a border of woodlands, hedgerows and pastoral landscape. The Warburton Road dates to 1898, while the Princetown Road, circa 1771, is one of the most famous early roads. Once the main artery connecting Charlottetown to Princetown, the original capital of Prince County, its use has decreased over the years. (Hikers, watch for the section east of the intersection of the two roads.) A fascination and familiarity with hills and hollows has often prompted locals to give them names. Interesting examples here include Inch Hill, Mile Hill, Burnt Hill and Marianne's Hollow. Location: Sections of the Princetown and Warburton Roads form a "Y" shape covering 7.8 km. From Rte. 239 near Millvale the Warburton Road travels south to Fredericton Station. The adjoining section of the Princetown Road runs west from the Warburton Road toward South Granville.