- Acadian Meat Pie
- Honey Roast Turkey with Gravy - Chef Michael Smith
- Lemon Chicken with Ginger
- Meat Loaf
- Orange Glazed PEI Pork Tenderloin
- PEI Pork Cashew Stir-Fry
- Roast Turkey with Potato Dressing
- Sweet 'N' Sour Spareribs
- The Pearl Black Garlic Braised Beef
- Whole Grain Stuffing - Chef Michael Smith
- Beef Stew with Red Wine and Roasted Root Vegetables
Acadian Meat Pie
One 5 lb. chicken - Cook chicken whole, remove bones and cut into cubes.
3 lbs. pork, already cooked and chopped
1 medium onion, chopped finely
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1 tbsp summer savoury
salt and pepper to taste
Mix all together; add chopped onion, spices, salt and pepper. Divide into four.
6 cups flour
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 lb. lard
2 cups milk (approximately - enough to make dough soft)
Roll out and make four 9-inch pie shells (double). Line pie plates; add meat mixture; add top crust and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Makes four 9" pies.