- Argyle Shore Provincial Park
- Basin Head Provincial Park
- Belmont Provincial Park
- Bloomfield Provincial Park
- Bonshaw Provincial Park
- Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale
- Brudenell River Provincial Park
- Cabot Beach Provincial Park
- Cedar Dunes Provincial Park
- Chelton Beach Provincial Park
- Confederation Trail
- Green Park Provincial Park
- Jacques Cartier Provincial Park
- Kings Castle Provincial Park
- Northumberland Provincial Park
- Panmure Island Provincial Park
- Pinette Provincial Park
- Red Point Provincial Park
- Sally's Beach Provincial Park
- Strathgartney Provincial Park
- Union Corner Provincial Park
- Wood Island Provincial Park
Cabot Beach Provincial Park
No swimming at Cabot Beach Provincial Park
June 29, 2020 – Effective immediately, swimming is prohibited at Cabot Beach Provincial Park due to extremely dangerous currents.
The swimming ban is in effect for the duration of the 2020 summer season.
The beach remains open for Islanders to relax and play in the sand.
Provincial lifeguards will continue to be on duty for the 2020 summer season to educate Islanders of the extremely dangerous currents.
Cabot Beach is the largest park in western PEI. This beautiful park has a large day-use area with accessible playground equipment, an activity centre with children's programs. There is also supervised swimming on scenic Malpeque Bay. The historical Fanning School is also found on site.
Cabot Beach Provincial Park is located within the Green Gables Shore touring region.
Fanning School at Cabot Park
Phone (902) 836-8945
Named after Governor Fanning, it was built in 1794. This schoolhouse was very unique at the time because it was a two-storey building. People were still being taught in the schoolhouse in 1969; and, in 1993, it was moved to Cabot Beach day-use area and was restored.