Lobster and Yellow Tomato Gazpacho
Provided by celebrity Food Network and PEI Fall Flavours Chef Corbin Tomaszeski.
- ½ lb Fresh Atlantic cooked lobster pieces, chopped coarse
- 1 lb Yellow Tomatoes - rough chopped
- 2 Yellow Peppers
- 1 English Cucumber – peeled and cut
- ½ Jalapeno Pepper - chopped
- 1 White Onion – minced
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro
- Lime Juice (x2 Fresh Limes)
- 1 & 1/2 Cups of Vegetable Stock
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce
- Cherry Tomatoes - Yellow for Garnish
METHOD: Combine the yellow peppers, cucumber, jalapeños and onion into blender with the lime juice and vegetable stock. Purée until smooth. Remove from the blender and season with salt and pepper. Add Tabasco sauce, fresh cilantro and chopped cooked lobster. Server in clear glass shot glasses and garnish with yellow and red cherry tomatoes.