PEI Vacation Ideas to Suit all budgets!
Family Beach Vacations - roughly $1000
- Camp at one of PEI's many campgrounds. Max cost= $200
- Evening entertainment - roughly $30
- PEI National Park Interpretive Program - roughly $25
- Drive in Theatre - roughly $30
- Fresh mussels, home baked bread, fraises, new potatoes for the week - roughly $150
- Amusement Park such as Avonlea, Sandspit or Shining Waters - roughly $65 for the entire family
- Cycle on Confederation Trail = $0 if you have your own bicycles or want to use the trails for hiking!
- Splurge on a lobster supper for the whole family - roughly $140
All Inclusive Beach Vacation - roughly $2000 - Family Packages
- cottages - roughly $1000 per week
- kayaking for the whole family - roughly $200
- Sealwatching excursion - roughly $60
- Authentic PEI Experiences – Culinary Boot Camps, SeaSplash Soap Making, Giant Bar Clam Dig, etc. $150-200
Resort Vacation - roughly $3000
Families find a warm welcome at Island resort escapes. Watch the sunset over the beach, or enjoy luscious seafood. Lounge in the courtyard or stroll along the shore after a round of golf or a dip in the ocean. Heated pools, tennis courts, and acres of land provide hours of enjoyment for the whole family.
PEI Beach and PEI Golf Vacation - roughly $4000
Prince Edward Island is widely considered Canada's number one golf destination; probably because you can find yourself the perfect golf vacation - whatever your interest, sill level or budget.