Top 10 Things to Do in Fall
Published October 21, 2021 | Tourism PEI
Categories: Attractions & Sightseeing, Outdoor Activities
Here are some favourite spots and special events to check out on Prince Edward Island from late September to the end of October.
- Walk or cycle the Confederation Trail.
- Participate in a Victorian Harvest Feast at Orwell Corner Historic Village. Your hands may get dirty and your belly will be filled.
- Drive back in time along one of PEI's iconic scenic heritage roads.
- Take a #coastie during a visit to the Prince Edward Island National Park.
- Get a fright! Both the Haunted Mansion and Route 6 Motel are open for the brave-hearted around Halloween or join the Charlottetown gravedigger for an historic downtown ghost walk.
Some say there is "nothing better than sweater weather"
6. Hike the beautiful Mooney's Pond Trail in the Points East Coastal Drive region.
7. Take in the the Downtown Charlottetown Scarecrow Festival.
8. Stop at a farm stand, U-Pick or farmers market - fresh food doesn't get more local.
9. Follow a round of disc golf courses with a craft brewery, winery & cidery tour along Red Sands Shore.
10. Tour local craft and artisan shops in search of the perfect finds and favours.
BONUS: Book a Stay and Play Golf Package for a round (or two) at one of PEI's finest with many courses still open into November.