- PEI National Park
- Provincial Parks
- Argyle Shore Provincial Park
- Basin Head Provincial Park
- Belmont Provincial Park
- Bloomfield Provincial Park
- Bonshaw Provincial Park
- Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale
- Brudenell River Provincial Park
- Cabot Beach Provincial Park
- Cedar Dunes Provincial Park
- Chelton Beach Provincial Park
- Confederation Trail
- Green Park Provincial Park
- Jacques Cartier Provincial Park
- Kings Castle Provincial Park
- Northumberland Provincial Park
- Panmure Island Provincial Park
- Pinette Provincial Park
- Red Point Provincial Park
- Sally's Beach Provincial Park
- Strathgartney Provincial Park
- Union Corner Provincial Park
- Wood Island Provincial Park
Prince Edward Island's network of Provincial Parks has 8 camping parks and 13 day use parks which offer spectacular beaches, beautiful scenery, nature trails and lots of outdoor recreation and interpretive programs.
Our campground parks offer facilities for overnight camping, as well as general recreational use and our day use parks are a wonderful place for swimming, outdoor sports, picnics and other outdoor experiences.
*Check individual park listings for current rates and fees. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Interac cards are now accepted at all campgrounds. There is a 10% discount for seniors aged 60 and over. All day use parks are free to enter.
Heritage Sites Located within Provincial Parks
Seasonal and All-Season Activity Parks
Linear Park: Part of the Trans Canada Trail Network
Entertainment and Special Programs
PEI's Provincial Parks offer something for everyone while promoting an active outdoor lifestyle.
Parks West is responsible for the operation of five fully functional campgrounds and eight day use parks ranging from Jacques Cartier, located west of Alberton, to Bonshaw on the Central Coastal Drive.
Three of the larger parks, Jacques Cartier, Cedar Dunes and Cabot Beach, offer a full slate of educational and interesting programs in addition to daily programming and supervised swimming. Some of the more popular events include Sand Castle Competition, Night in the Park Concert series at Cedar Dunes and Jacques Cartier and a whole host of festivals including Seniors Day at Cabot Beach.
All of these parks have lifeguards on duty for camper and visitor safety.
All of our day use parks provide a wide range of playground equipment, picnic shelters and washroom facilities, making them an ideal family fun destination. Two day use parks also have lifeguards on duty: Chelton Beach and Basin Head.
Panmure Island, Basin Head, Northumberland and Red Point have lifeguards on duty for camper and visitor safety. Brudenell also offers lifeguards on duty at an outdoor pool and also maintains a fully functional marina.