- Elegant Baked Potatoes
- Garden Fresh PEI Potato Salad
- Italian Potato Salad
- PEI Potato Gallets (Pancakes)
- PEI Potato Scones
- PEI Potato Stir-Fry
- Perfect PEI Mashed Potatoes Eight Ways
- Potato Pavé
- Potato-Vegetable Soup
- Stuffed Baked PEI Potatoes (with PEI Lobster)
- PEI Potato Râpure
- Yukon Gold Potato and Bacon Soup
PEI Potato Gallets (Pancakes)
1 3/4 lbs PEI potatoes (about 5-6 medium sized potatoes)
1/2 cup butter
1 egg, well beaten
Cook potatoes and mash with butter and well-beaten egg.
1 zucchini (small)
1 tbsp butter
Grate the zucchini and sauté in butter for 1 minute, then add to mashed potato mixture.
1 tsp dill
1 tsp sesame seeds
Salt and pepper to taste
Add to mashed potato mixture. Form into patties or pancakes and place in a non-stick pan, cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Makes 4-6 servings.