- Argyle Shore Provincial Park
- Basin Head Provincial Park
- Belmont Provincial Park
- Bloomfield Provincial Park
- Bonshaw Provincial Park
- Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale
- Brudenell River Provincial Park
- Cabot Beach Provincial Park
- Cedar Dunes Provincial Park
- Chelton Beach Provincial Park
- Confederation Trail
- Green Park Provincial Park
- Jacques Cartier Provincial Park
- Kings Castle Provincial Park
- Northumberland Provincial Park
- Panmure Island Provincial Park
- Pinette Provincial Park
- Red Point Provincial Park
- Sally's Beach Provincial Park
- Strathgartney Provincial Park
- Union Corner Provincial Park
- Wood Island Provincial Park
Basin Head Provincial Park
Located off route 16, east of the town of Souris. Basin Head is a day use park featuring a supervised white sand beach, play area, food on site, washroom and shower facilities. The park also features a beach mat that will allow access from the wharf to the water and a floating wheelchair. The floating wheelchair is available daily from 10 - 6 and is first come, first served. When surf conditions are at Caution or Danger the floating wheelchair is not be accessible.
News Release - July 22, 2020 - No jumping or diving at Basin Head Provincial Park
Effective immediately, jumping or diving off the wharf and bridge into the channel at Basin Head Provincial Park is strictly prohibited due to extremely shallow water.
Dredging was done to correct the channel at Basin Head in late June, however the channel has become shallow again with some areas being only 3 feet deep. The jumping and diving ban will be in effect for the duration of the 2020 summer season.
Security guards will be on location starting Friday, July 24 for the duration of the season to monitor the wharf and inform beachgoers of the ban. Signage around the wharf will warn beachgoers of the extreme dangers of jumping or diving.
The beach remains open for beachgoers to enjoy and lifeguards continue to be on duty.