Category Archives: "March Break"
1) Cuddle-up to cute little goats or maybe even bottle feed them at Island Hill Farm!
2) Hit the slopes at the Mark Arendez Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale.
3) Family adventures are plentiful at Mill River Resort. Splash around in the indoor pool or take in an outdoor winter activity like tubing, skating and sleigh rides. Don’t forget to cap off your adventure by warming up with a bonfire and hot chocolate!
5) Experience a horse and sleigh ride at Great Northern Adventures – A Prince Edward Island tradition.
6) A Family Getaway at Tree Top Haven is perfect to explore the great outdoors and relax. Warm up int he private hot tub after a day of exploring the trails!
7) Swing on in to the March Break FUNzone at The Delta Marriott Prince Edward Island.
9) Explore the trails by X-Country or snow shoes with the Souris Cross Country Ski & Snowshoe Club.
10) Spend some time exploring winter on Prince Edward Island while the kids are at one of the many March Break day-camps located across the Island.Leave a comment