Category Archives: "Valentine’s Day"
1) Sleep under the stars at Treetop Haven – Surprise your loved one with a luxurious sleep under a starry sky. Treetop Haven has two winterized pods; each with its own personal hot tub.
2) Go snowboarding at Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale – Try something new and adventurous.
3) Vacation at Mill River Resort – A spa, great restaurant, newly renovated rooms and tons of winter activities such as skating, tubing, x-country skiing and snowshoeing. Cozy up by the fire, roast marshmallows and make the most out of winter.
4) Take in the Valentine’s Cabaret at The Mack. Expect a musical union of romance, humour, and classic love songs accented by the swinging sounds of another era.
5) Need to celebrate a little earlier this year? Winterdine is an annual event that is taking place over three different weekends in January and February. Participating restaurants are asked to create innovative three-course menus!
6) Not into celebrating a cheesy Valentines? Take your date to the first axe-throwing lounge on the Island Chuck Hatchets!
7) Test how well you and your partner work together at PEI Escape Rooms. PEI Escape Rooms is owned by the Voluntary Resource Council as a fundraising initiative, so not only will you have fun but you’ll help this great organization.
8) Enjoy night skiing with the Souris Strider’s Ski & Snowshoe Club. You can rent your skis for only $5!
10) Head over to Samuel’s in Summerside for a morning date and gush over each other with yummy treats and incredible coffee.Leave a comment